10 things about me
1. I love writing so much – poetry, prose. And occasionally art. Music sometimes. I have great respect for fiction because it’s so closely bound with reality. In fact it could almost be called reality. I welcome those with similar minds.
2. I’m not selling anything!
3. I’m very happily married.
4. I don’t always respond to comments, sometimes it’s nice to leave the page blank, and not every comment
requires a response. I’m grateful though to all those who take the time. It means a lot to me.
5. Animals keep appearing in my poems.
6. I suffer from depression sometimes, but laugh too, ironically.
7. My writing is eclectic – so they tell me – abstract, childish, novel, vivid,and highly intelligent (I made that last bit up).
8. I still love the rain, no matter what others say about it.
9. Ezekiel Fish is a pen name, one I created in a silly play a while back. I liked it so kept it.
10. My favourite POETS: Ted Hughes, Sylvia Plath, Selima Hill, Thom Gunn, T. S. Eliot, Craig Raine, W. H. Auden.
WRITERS: J. G. Ballard, Yann Martel, Charles Dickens, Kurt Vonnegut, Jack Kerouac, Virginia Woolf, Lionel Shriver, Audrey Niffenegger, Hunter. S. Thompson, Khaled hosseini.
PLAYWRIGHTS: Harold Pinter, Jez Butterworth, Alan Bennett, Alan Parker, Shelagh Delaney, Ducan MacMillan, Martin McDonagh.